- Please provide correct and accurate information when asked to do so, and refrain from giving any incorrect information or documents.
- Please deal with respect and morals with our employees, and do not use any inappropriate language or phrases.
Please keep your personal information confidential, and do not share such with anyone without expressed consent from you.
- Please follow any instructions or guidelines provided to you by our staff, and evade acting in any way that may harm our reputation or our customers.
- Please use our services with responsibility and only for proper purposes, and avoid abusing the service via the Internet or disrupting our services in any way.
* Using it in any way that contradicts to the applicable laws and regulations.
* Using it in illegal or fraudulent ways, or for illegal or fraudulent purposes.
* Using it to harm others or attempting to do so in any way.
* Transfer or send any unwanted or unauthorized advertising, promotional or commercial materials, or any other form of promotion or marketing.
* Transfer any data or information, or send or upload data that contains any kind of viruses or malware, or software designed to adversely disrupt the computers or hardware operation.
We value the use of technical support channels in responsible and legitimate ways, and would like to underline the need to comply with these Terms so as to maintain a positive experience for all users.