Based on the kingdom’s trend, and in recognition of the importance of e-government and the great benefits that will result for the Saudi society – through an efficient e-government system – and to enhance the mechanisms of transition to a comprehensive e-government, the Absher e-service platform project was launched in 2010, to provide services to both the citizens and residents.
Absher, a "pioneering in providing e-services" dream has now become a reality; it is the fruit of untiring efforts.
"Absher" is not a project like other projects. It started as a full-pillar dream toward the transition to the e-government era, and a promise to achieve the end of paperwork.
Since its inauguration, the "Absher" platform has provided more than 279 e-services to more than 19 million registered users.
Practically, the Absher platform has made a number of accomplishments to raise the level of government performance to provide services to the public easily, with maximum levels of information security, namely:
• Increase efficiency by executing business smoothly.
• Improve internal communications.
• Provide better services to beneficiaries.
• Meet citizens' needs and expectations.
• Improve, develop and engineer business processes.
• Raise customer satisfaction with the services.
• Support economic development programmes.
Your session is expired