• Payment of the Service Fees
• Payment of any traffic violations registered against the person requesting the service.
• Existence of a fingerprint and a photo of the citizen requesting the service.
• The citizen must be present in the Kingdom during the request of issuance.
• There is no valid passport for the citizen requesting to issue a passport, provided that he has not been added as a companion to another person’s
• The Saudi passport issuing service includes the citizen (single/ head of household) and the family guardian can issue the passport for his family
members as follow:
• Passport can be issued for one of family member - male - if he is under 21 years of age and not married.
• Passport can be issued for one of family member - female - if she is under 21 years of age.
• A national ID is a must for family members aged from 12 to less than 21 years old.