Terms and conditions for registered accidents:
- It should be within 90 days from accident date.
- The beneficiary could issues more than one vehicle repair permit for different accidents.
Terms and conditions for unregistered accidents:
- The beneficiary is able to apply for one request only for the same vehicle within one Gregorian year.
- The beneficiary should communicate with the Traffic Department in case of a need for applying for another vehicle repair permit within in the same Gregorian year.
- The vehicle to be issued a repair permit, should not have any generalizations (thievery - required for transferring the ownership)
General terms and conditions:
- The vehicle repair permit is processed by the garage operator.
- You are to cancel the vehicle repair permit in case of disagreement with the garage.
- Status of the request will be automatically transferred to “Expired” in case of passing 7 days without issuing the vehicle repair permit.